Fun Ways to Exercise
Working out does not mean you have to run on a boring treadmill or go through the same regimen every single week. There are so many ways to meet your exercise and physical activity goals. Also, it is good to challenge our bodies and our minds by trying new things and learning new skills. Here are several fun ideas to mix up your workout routine with and try this summer!
- Trampoline Fitness Class – Are you a kid at heart? Go jump on some trampolines at a place like Sky Zone!
- Boxing – Boxing classes are a GREAT way to take out any work-stress or frustrations. Try Title Boxing Club or check to see if your local gym offers Boxing Classes.
- Yoga – Stretching and Yoga classes do so much for your body and mind. Treat yourself to a yoga classes – there are studios all around!
- Tennis – Get out on a Tennis Court with some friends or try taking a Tennis-Cardio class at a place like Windy-Hill Athletic Club!
- Bicycle – Take your bike out for a fun ride at the Big Creek Greenway.
- Hiking – It is so good for our souls to be out in nature. Try exploring hiking spots around Atlanta like Kennesaw Mountain or Sweetwater Creek State Park.
- Dance Classes – If you love dancing, try taking a dance class to learn new moves and have fun working out. Most gyms offer classes like Zumba and more.
- Train Like an Athlete – get structured functional fitness programs based on your goals and the fitness equipment you have access to and be coached by pros through our Remote Personal Training Program.
- Swimming – Summer is here and the pools are open! Don’t sit on the side – get in the water and get some physical activity by swimming!
- Rock Climbing – Try Stone Summit Climbing and Fitness Center in Kennesaw or Atlanta.
- Disc Golf – Golf with frisbees at Wills Park in Alpharetta. Fun, challenging, and a great way to be active!
- Stand Up Paddle Board – If you have never tried a Stand Up Paddle Board you’re missing out! Rent a SUP from High Country Outfitters and get out on the Chattahoochee River!
- Ninja Warrior Course – Love American Ninja Warrior? Test your ninja skills at Slingshot Entertainment’s Ninja Course!