5 Reasons To Try Remote Personal Training
- It’s Personal – A benefit of Remote Personal Training is that it is personal! The workouts are individualized specifically for you and your goals and they work around injuries and limitations you may have. Also, they are individualized based on the equipment you have access to whether you have a few dumbbells at home or you have a full gym membership!
- Workout On YOUR Schedule – With Remote Personal Training, you are not limited by your trainer’s schedule -you receive the workouts and then complete them on your own time.
- Cost Efficient – According to a recent study conducted by the National Strength and Conditioning Association, the average price of an in-person Personal Trainer is $50/hour. If you work with a trainer 3 times a week, you could be looking at $600/month!! With A Stronger Workplace’s Remote Personal Training program you will only be paying $50/month – with as many workouts a week as you want. Also, there is no contract with the program – it is a month–to-month service. If life happens and you are not able to stick to a program for a month straight, you don’t have to commit to another month – purchase programs at your own pace.
- Confidence Booster – A lot of people skip resistance training because they simply do not know how to do it and they do not want to look like a fool at the gym. With Remote Personal Training, you will get video demonstrations on how to properly complete the exercises with the option of video analysis from the trainers. So not only will you learn how to use the equipment but also you will learn how to do it with proper form, which will keep you safe.
- Expert Knowledge & Experience – The brains behind the Remote Personal Training programs are a combined effort of Megan Hill and Dean Morse. Megan’s an ACSM Certified Exercise Physiologist with Bachelors and Masters Degrees from Auburn University in Health Promotion. She also has quite a bit of athletic experience – Auburn Gymnastics Team (‘05-‘07), Auburn Track & Field Team (‘08-‘10), US Women’s Bobsled Team (‘10-’13) and currently feeds her competitive spirit with Olympic Weightlifting. Dean has his Bachelors Degree in Health Promotion from Auburn University and has all the highest certifications possible – ACSM Certified Exercise Physiologist, NSCA Certificated Strength & Conditioning Specialist, USA Weightlifting Level 1 Coach, and CrossFit Level 1 Coach. He has several years of experience working in the clinical setting as an Exercise Physiologist for Huntsville Hospital. Between the knowledge and experience of Megan and Dean, they know how to work with every demographic – from clinical cases of cancer survivors and post cardiac rehab clients to elite athletes, from children to elderly, and everything in between.
Try Remote Personal Training by clicking here. Register, fill out the questionnaire, and then receive your program within 48 hours! Get the help you need and start living a healthier and stronger life!