Fitness Gift Ideas
It’s that time of the year to start your Holiday Shopping! Here are some gift ideas to help promote health and wellness. Give these gifts or add them to your own wish list!
1. FitBit Charge Wireless Activity Wristband The FitBit is a physical activity tracker designed to help you become more active, eat a more well-rounded diet, sleep better and ultimately, turn you into a healthier human being. This gift is perfect for everybody from office workers to athletes who wants to be health conscious!
You can order FitBits from Amazon by clicking here.
2. Thera Cane Massager The Thera Cane is a self-massage tool that releases tension at trigger points. Whether you work at a desk all day or you have a physically strenuous occupation – you will love this tool!!! It is absolutely perfect after a long day!
To order the Thera Cane Massager click here.
3. Athletic Apparel I don’t know about you, but whenever I get a new workout outfit or new running shoes, I am immediately motivated to go exercise and wear my new outfit! Why not share this inspiration with others?! Here are some links to some of the top brands: Under Armour, Nike, and Addidas.
4. Yoga Mat Yoga mats can be used for several different exercise purposes such as stretching, pilates, yoga, or abs/core work. Keep one in your car for the gym and one at home for no excuses!!
Amazon carries a variety of yoga mats! Check them out here!
5. Door Gym This highly recommended door gym allows you to do chin ups, pull ups, dips, pushups, crunches and more! No nails or screws needed and it is easily removable. Great to have around the house for when you need to get in a quick workout at home.
Click here to order!
6. Foam Roller Foam Rollers are great for Post-Workout recovery! They are a great aid in stretching as well and great to take while traveling. Click here for my favorite foam roller!
7. Casio Running Watch For those who like to run distances – a watch that will time your intervals and count your laps for you! Its water proof as well! Click here!
8. Gym Membership Sometimes all you need is a little push to get going! Buy a gym membership for a loved one or add it to your wish list! If you are in the North Metro Atlanta area, go to the Fitness Network on this website to see a list of recommended gyms near you!
9. Massage Gift Certificates Massages are very beneficial to one’s health! A massage gift certificate makes a wonderful gift. If you are in the North Metro Altanta area, check out Symmetry Sports Massage!
10. Weights Dumbells and Kettlebells are great for home gyms! You can get a variety of weights and do several different exercises with them. You can find a variety of weights here.